FYRA Jersey Care Policy
All FYRA players will be provided jerseys as follows:
U9 -1 Stars jersey to be used for game play and a practice jersey
U10 & up: -2 Stars jerseys to be used for game play
-1 Get Active Practice Jersey to be worn during early ice evaluations and as requested by coaches
- Each FYRA player is asked to take proper care of their jerseys. This includes laundering in accordance to manufacturer's directions and protecting the jerseys from skate blades and Velcro in gear bags. Garment bags are recommended for game jerseys.
- Game jerseys are not worn at practices
- Name bars for Game Jerseys are not provided by FYRA but are encouraged. A group order is coordinated each season. Name bars are to be placed above the jersey number and must be sewn (not ironed or glued) on.
- Captain C's and Assistant A's are provided by FYRA and also need to be sewn (not ironed or glued) on.
- Sponsor bars are not allowed to be added to any jersey without FYRA approval.
- All FYRA jerseys must be returned to the FYRA in acceptable condition, with name bars and captain letters removed. Acceptable condition is defined as normal wear of the jersey. The condition of the jersey will be noted and recorded by the equipment manager upon assigning it to a player and upon its return.
- Please do not iron or glue name bars/captain letters on. These adhesives are permanent and cause damage (often extensive) to the jerseys.
- If above care guidelines are not followed and the jersey requires replacement, the player will be responsible for the full replacement cost of the jersey ($90 per game jersey, $20 per practice Jersey) Same applies for lost jerseys.
Example of jersey with adhesives: